Monday, July 1, 2013

Jamaa Problems: "Racism"

Hi. Another post about Jamaa problems. And sorry for not updating! I'll be checking posts for editing and any comments that need a response to.

So there is a problem that is not as big as bullying, but maybe just as big. It is called animal "racism" and status "racism" Let's start with status.

Status "racism" is like member and non member thing. Since that membership allows you to unlock most things, some members began to think that they are superior to non members and other non members. NOT ALL OK?!?!  YOU UNDERSTOOD?!   This causes them to act mean and snotty, or in some cases bullying.

I mean why? Just because you payed for a things does not automatically make you *ugh* """cool"""" (I dislike this word greatly like """""swag""""and """"swagger""""". ) I mean, non members and other members pay for other things in real life too! Maybe not membership cards, for some non members have their money to spend on than a virtual thing. Yes I said it. A virtual thing. I'm sorry if I offended the hardcore gamers or fans. I am also one, but I must say it.

Let's now get into animal "racism." It is that some people (all groups) think that an animal is more superior than another. Most people think wolves are the most superior, being the most common. I have to admit, I like wolves. But there is no reason to bully and gang up on a person who does not have one! I mean, if they like it, leave it that way! They like it and don't change their opinion! I mean, what if that another animal besides wolves, rabbits, and popular animals was superior? Would you gang up on people to get the animal?

So let's get to the bottom of this. Stop this racism! Embrace the difference! Don't hate it! Love it and Share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment